Like I said, Wendy tagged me, and since this only involves a list of 5, and it has made me think... I'll give it a shot.
Five things you might not know about me :
1. I like Barbara Streisand and Anne Murray
2. I have a hernia... you may have noticed the lump just above my right ankle? A herniated muscle. Another Klutzy episode from about 15 years ago.
3. I am an introvert. Hard to believe, I know, but this could explain why I'm content to "just be" a homemaker. I need the quiet downtime to recharge in order to be out there mixing it up. Being involved in my Husband's and my Children's Worlds takes most of what is seen as the "extrovert" out of me. I'd totally crack up under the stress of a full time job on top of the rest.
4. I was born in Prince George, B.C., and grew up in the Central Interior of British Columbia, but I am in love with the Prairies, and would choose Saskatchewan over B.C., Alberta or Manitoba. Although I still have a soft spot in my heart for Ontario, and though I believe there may be salt water in my veins which makes me yearn to explore the Atlantic Provinces, I love the Prairies, in spite of all the mountain exposure in my youth.
5. I have read "War and Peace", and "Crime and Punishment" for pleasure. (and it was) In the secret places of my heart I think I might like to study English and Russian literature. If I had to choose a career, it would be teaching, either French, or grade12 English Lit.
I think I am supposed to tag 5 more people, but I'll leave it open. If there are any number of things about yourself that you think we may not already suspect... either blog it in your own World, or tell us in Comments!